The programme is a blend between face-to-face workshops and online modules. There is no cost to participating companies and the locations vary within the Greater Manchester area.
The workshops include group work and they are a great opportunity for businesses to network and connect. The programme also includes one-to-one sessions with our Cyber Team and companies will be able to take away tailored business strategy and action plans.
- You’ll attend a full-day workshop, and then complete a series of online learning modules in your own time.
- You’ll return for a second, full-day workshop, where you’ll explore strategy and how your business could use cyber security innovation.
- We usually host the second workshop three weeks after the first so that you have time to complete the online modules.
- Following the workshops and online learning modules, you’ll have a one-to-one action planning and feedback session with a member of our team.
- 1Workshop 1
- 2Business Model Canvas
- 3Cyber Essentials
- 4Innovation Audit
- 5Absorptive Capacity
- 6Driving Forces
- 7Workshop 2
- 8Scenario Planning Report
- 91-2-1 Action Planning
“The programme has been instrumental in helping me to think about how i can securely digitise aspects of my business to generate new revenue streams as well as considering how to better protect my business from cyber-attacks. The online platform was also simple to use, easy to navigate and flexible – I could access it when convenient meaning the impact on my time away from the office was minimal”Nile Henry, The Blair Project